- So I go shopping for dog food, and on the way home, stop at a grocery store, mostly because I have to change buses there anyway. I’m only going to get a couple things. About that time, The Boyo calls on my cell phone, and says he wants to come over. I tell him I won’t be home for about an hour, I’m at the grocery near his place. He says, “I’ll be right there.” And I’m glad, because I’m finding that a lot of things are out of my reach in a wheelchair.
- I ask him if he’s going to take my groceries to my place in his van. He says, “No, I’m going to make you take them on the bus.” I make a rude suggestion. He says, “Promise?”
- I’m a little short of cash this month because of the trip last month. He brings me stuff from the food bank he can’t use, and spends a few of his food stamp dollars on me. And yes, I feed him whenever he shows up.
- I go to put the poop bags in the drawer, and find a chocolate
trout. Yeah, it’s left over from Valentine’s Day, and came from the food bank, but I just melted at the sentiment. He’s a keeper, too.
- Yeah, I kept my promise.
- Pillow talk. I love pillow talk. Sometimes it’s almost as good as sex.
Posted by: silverstar98121 | March 6, 2009
Traces of Love
- book reviews
- Current Events
- I Feel Lucky
- Link Dump
- Magically delicious
- Mental Healh
- My Videos
- Nature Notes
- Other faces
- Photo adventures
- Stuff I like
- T-Shirt Friday