One of the things we are taught in some groups I’ve belonged to is to do grats, that is, to say what you are grateful for. Since it is Thanksgiving, it seems an appropriate time to list my grats:
- For friends and lovers, IRL and online (just the friends are online, no lovers)
- For puppies, and especially for Friday
- For some of my family that stay in touch with me.
- For Ferragamo donors and surprise donations.
- For a new hard drive, which will give me a place to store the memory-intensive video I need to work on.
- For new windows that keep me warm.
- For Epona, so I can run around. And may she keep working.
- For enough food.
- For good drugs when my knees hurt.
- For libraries, so I can read to my heart’s content without going broke.
- For a good doctor, and health insurance, even if it is Medicare.
- For a new President-elect who acts like he might actually know what he’s doing.
- That my Dad is still alive.
- For money for my birthday.
I’m sure there are other things I’m grateful for, but there’s also a pumpkin pie that needs making. See you all later.