I ran into it over at The Havens of Healing Magic Hands. And I thought it was interesting, to say the least. So, here goes:
1. List the last ten people who have commented on your blog
2. If you’re on my list then you should do the meme on your blog too. (Although this is part of the rules, this is a very complicated and time consuming meme. I loved doing it, would love to read your answers as much as I loved reading HMH’s answers, but I won’t make anybody do it. Most of you are too busy.)
1. Daisy Fae
6. Nurse Myra
1: What is your favourite post from number 3’s blog?
2. Has number 10 taken any pictures that have moved you?
Oh, my goddess, how ironic that Kym should end up being my number 10. I didn’t plan it that way, it just happened. Kym posts a photo nearly every day on her blog, and most of them are spectacular. She used to be very self-deprecating, but I think after a bunch of us yelled at her, she quit that nonsence. Hurray! I love her photos. I have so many favorites. But my current favorites are this one, and this one, and this one. She gotten very painterly lately, hard to pull off with the harsh eye of the camera. Warning: Arachnophobes should not look at the last picture.
3. Does number 6 reply to comments on their blog?
Nurse Myra does reply to comments on her blog. Not to every one, but at least to one each post, usually more.
4. Which part of blogland is number 2 from?
Katt, unfortunately doesn’t blog, but she lives near me in Edmonds, WA.
5. If you could give one piece of advice to number 7 what would it be?
*snort* Give advice to Compu-Diva? I think not.
6. Have you ever tried something from number 9’s blog?
Yes, I tried to grow a leaf from her Escargot begonia. Unfortunately, it didn’t work. Sorry, Sherry, the things I thought were roots turned out to be just hairs on the stem. A lot of the new cultivars are made so they can’t be propagated by rooting a leaf, thus for the companies that created them to make more money. Damn.
7. Has number 1 blogged something that inspired you?
8. How often do you comment on number 4’s blog?
I comment every time Gnukid posts. Sometimes I should keep my mouth shut. Or fingers off the keyboard. Or something.
9. Do you wait for number 8 to post excitedly?
Yes, especially recently when we were waiting for the results of Azahar’s tests to see if she was going to have surgery or what. Wait in dread of her latest posting on Scrabble, because I know I’m going down.
10. How did number 5’s blog change your life?
HMH introduced me to Margaret and Helen, two eighty-something bloggers who both ride scooters, have very progressive views of the world, and are real live-wires. Now I know what I want to be when I grow up.
11. Do you know any of the 10 bloggers in person.
I know Katt in person, and it’s too bad she doesn’t blog. She might have some interesting tales to tell.
12. Do any of your 10 bloggers know each other in person?
Daisy Fae, Healing Magic Hands and Nurse Myra have all been to visit Azahar in Sevilla. And I envy all four of them.
13. Out of the 10, which updates more frequently?
Well, Nurse Myra post very regularly, every day, except when she’s on holiday, Daisy Fae is pretty faithful, but occasionally Kym will post more than once a day, so I guess she wins.
14. Which of the 10 keep you laughing?
Out of this bunch, I would say Daisy Fae and Beth.
15. Which of the 10 has made you cry (good or bad tears)?
Those two have also made me cry good tears with their supportive comments on my bad days. But Nurse Myra promised me chocolate. Chocolate FTW.