Well, Daisy Fae started it. She had a bad day yesterday, and blogged it. I’m not having a bad day, just some minor annoyances in my life. To wit:
- Sink Stoppers- why haven’t they yet engineered one that always goes in correctly and thus retains the water? None of them work properly.
- The hot water in my apartment. Or actually, the lack thereof. I don’t know where the water is heated, but it must be close to China. I can run water for five minutes and not get hot water. I was raised in the American Southwest where water is a precious commodity, and running water like this makes Baby Jesus cry. If I saved it up for my plants, as some places suggest, I would have a years supply for the plants within a week. Haven’t you people heard about peak water yet?
- Facebook is being a pain in the arse today. Every time I try to play Scramble, it flips me out to a search engine. An effect of the Large Hadron Collider?
- I’m very disappointed that it isn’t the Large Hard-on Collider.
- I love The Boyo to pieces, but every time he washes dishes, I end up re-washing half of them. I think it’s genetic with most men.
- Whoever thought that galley kitchens with a pass-through was a good idea was nuts. I would have rather had them put the sink on the other wall and leave the kitchen open. As it is, I have no room and no counter space.
- Can I opt out of things like the big books my health insurance company keeps sending me? The information is available, and probably more up-to-date online. Save a tree, don’t send it to me.
- Why is it that any horizontal space automatically collects clutter?
- Dear politician, I don’t want your freaking news letter. kthx bye
- OK, I’m annoyed with the way this thing is going.
I’m off to join the circus. Or do grocery shopping, or something.